What is Pilates to you in 3 words?
Awareness. Integration. Exploration.
Why I love to teach
Connecting with people and empowering them to achieve long lasting changes that lead to optimal wellness brings me joy. I love watching my clients become stronger, more flexible and more in tune with their bodies. It is deeply rewarding to contribute to all the positive changes that come with Pilates and body movement.
- ELDOA Level 2 Certification (Toronto, 2019)
- ELDOA Level 1 Certification (Toronto, 2017)
- STOTT Pilates Full Certification (Toronto, 2011)
- STOTT Pilates Mat Certification (Mississauga, 2008)
- Personal Trainer Certification CanFitPro/YMCA (Guelph, 1999)
- B.A.Hons Psychology/Spanish studies (University of Guelph, 1999)
- Stott Pilates, Stability Chair for the Older Adult (online, 2022)
- Stott Pilates, ZENGA Fascial Focus: Exploring the Arm Lines (Toronto, Canada, 2022)
- Stott Pilates, Functional Towel Workout (Toronto, Canada, 2022)
- Total Barre Instructor Foundation Course (Toronto, 2013)
- Zenga Instructor Foundation Course, Mat (Toronto, 2013)
- Zenga Instructor Foundation Course, Equipment (Toronto, 2014)
- Core Athletic Conditioning Foundation Course (Toronto, 2014)
- STOTT Pilates The Shoulder Girdle Stability & Function (Toronto, 2016)
- STOTT Pilates Athletic Conditioning On the Reformer (Toronto, 2017)
- STOTT Pilates Pilates with Props Level 1&2 (Toronto, 2020)
- How to Teach Group Classes Successfully (Toronto, 2019)
- Teaching Clients with Breast Cancer (Toronto, 2021)