Our group class schedule is changing to offer clients more variety, times and days. And we’re working to make signing up and paying easy and online accessible.
Below is the link to setting up your online account (if you don’t already have one at Studio3). And in the very near future, you’ll be able to purchase our classes online. This means greater flexibility and control of your class schedule as we continue to offer great classes in the virtual format.
Working at either the essential or intermediate levels, our classes are mat based and have a specialized focus that emphasizes quality teaching, precision cueing and individual correction. Our classes are limited in size and all we ask is that you have space to move and a mat to work on. If any of the classes need specific props, we’ll let you know (see class descriptions).
Oh yeah! Please drop us a line if you’re working with any physical conditions or injuries. We’ll work with you to figure out the best options possible so that joining us online is still a great experience.
We’re currently working towards setting up online payment via our studio software, Mind Body Online. Until that process is complete, we ask that you:
- Take a look at our group class schedule
- If you don’t already have, create your Mind Body Online account
- Sign up for the classes of your choice at least 12 hours in advance
- E-transfer payment for classes to firstname.lastname@example.org *
- Single Group Class: $20.00 + hst: $22.60
- Package of 10 Group Classes: $170.00 = $192.10 (expiration 6 months from date of purchase):
- Make sure you have a zoom account set up on a reliable device.
THAT’S IT! We look forward to seeing you online!
*Please note: once payment is received, the system will send you a link to the online class. The system is unable to send the link unless payment has been received.
If you are purchasing a group class package, the system will automatically deduct the classes you’ve signed up for.
**Please note: there is a 24 hours cancellation policy in effect for online group classes. You can manage your cancellation and registration through your personal Mind Body Online account.