Beginning on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, clients who are booking in-studio sessions will be required to provide proof of their second dose Covid-19 vaccine.
The studio continues to offer online training as an option for those who are unable to provide this documentation.
As part of our commitment to providing our clients with a safe, healthy and stress-free environment, we continue to work within the guidelines outlined below.
Prior to restarting at Studio3
- Please touch base with your instructor to confirm your new start time
- Please provide proof of your Covid-19 second vaccine dose. You can upload your documentation in either PDF or JPG format here
- Please set up a secure, online Studio3 account for payments in order to limit in-person contact transactions. We’ve provided 2 easy ways for you to do this:
- To begin, go to the Studio’s mindbody online webpage
- Fill out the information requested under “Personal”
- Enter your credit card number in the encrypted, locked personalized account under “Billing Information”
- Send Samantha Gosse, Studio3’s online MBO account administrator an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you’d like to set up autopay which will prompt the system to automatically process payment for your next package when you’ve completed your current one
- — OR — email Samantha with the option to help set it up over the phone
When you first arrive for your sessions
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your session start time. We will be unable to let you into the studio any earlier
- As much as possible, please arrive in your workout clothes and with minimal bags, purses and extra items
- Bathrooms will be available for client use.
- Please leave your shoes outside of the main studio doors
- Please use hand sanitizer located outside of each door
- Please bring your own water bottle for use in the studio
- Please bring your own face mask to wear into the studio*
- *While the province is in Phase 3 face masks must still be worn within the studio as outlined by the “Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to Covid-19) Act, 2020”
- Once clients are in their workout space/station, they are welcome to remove their masks while working out if their breathing is compromised
- Masks MUST BE WORN while in all common spaces (stairways, bathrooms, water cooler, front door entrance, change rooms)
- Instructors will wear masks at all times during Phase 3
- We will continue to closely follow government guidelines to ensure that the studio is up to date on PPE protocols
- The equipment has been moved to allow for social distancing. We’ve reduced the number of booked clients in the studio at one time
- Please ensure that you have completed and submitted the online COVID-19 waiver/release form that your instructor will send upon booking your first session back in the studio. You can also access the form here
Cleaning & maintaining social distancing within each session
- Lysol wipes and hospital grade, Health Canada approved natural disinfectant Benefact for cleaning all equipment at the end of each client use
- HEPA Grade Air Filters in studio
- “Used equipment” bins in each work space to ensure smaller equipment is cleaned & disinfected before returning to shelves
- Hourly and daily clean & disinfecting of all touched surfaces and equipments
- We have temporarily removed all flex bands and tubing from the studio in order to minimize surfaces that are difficult to clean
- All equipment has been spread out into studio training stations to ensure social distancing between clients and instructors
- Our group classes will continue online as a temporary measure while we return to the studio space. Please take advantage of our online group class schedule for some great options and workouts in the interim.
What will be different in your training sessions at the studio
- We’ve reduced the number of instructors/clients in the space at any given time.
- We’ve allocated 15 minutes in between sessions during our peak times to clean all equipment used as well as touched surfaces and common areas
- We continue to ask that clients respect the 24 hours studio cancellation policy. If you’re unable to attend a session, please contact your instructor directly at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the session**
- (**Please note: if you arrive at the studio symptomatic we won’t be able to train you and you will be charged for the session. Given the current, mandated guidelines, you will have to rebook your next session 14 days after)