March 10, 2020
Dear Studio3 Clients,
The health and well-being of our studio clients and instructors are always important to us at Studio3.
We are working daily, as a team, to uphold the high level of cleanliness within the space that you train and we want to ensure you that we are:
- maintaining our stringent, daily cleaning of all shared spaces and equipment including: floors, mats, small props, large equipment, door handles, door buzzers, light switches, bathroom faucets
- maintaining our long-term practice of wiping down all used surfaces and equipment after every client training with Benefect a hospital grade, non-toxic disinfectant.
- providing disinfectant wipes throughout the studio for your use
- providing hand sanitizer throughout the studio for your use
- providing disposable, paper cups at water coolers for your use
We ask for your continued cooperation by:
- staying home if you are feeling unwell or are ill
- washing your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water and using hand sanitizer
- avoid touching your face
- bringing your own water bottle to the studio
Following these practical steps will ensure that we are all working towards minimizing the spread of germs and potential viruses within our space and community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly and in health,
Carla Ricalis & all of the instructors at Studio3