What is Pilates to you in 3 words?
Movement. Flexibility. Strength.
Why I love to teach
I love helping my clients achieve something that they didn’t think they were capable of doing. By taking the time and putting in the work they will always see and feel their strength increasing – and to me that’s very rewarding. Once this has been achieved with one movement pattern, we can move on and conquer the next seemingly impossible task.
- STOTT CORE Athletic Conditioning & Performance Certification (Toronto, Canada,2017)
- STOTT Halo Certificaiton (Toronto, Canada, 2017)
- STOTT Pilates Full Comprehensive Program Certification (Toronto, Canada,2013)
- Optimization of the Lumbo-Pelvic Region (Toronto, 2018)
- Performance Training for Cycling (Toronto, 2018)
- Plyometric & Jump Training (Toronto, 2017)
- Dynamic Resistance Training with Tubing (Toront, 2017)
- Bodyweight Training (Toronto, 2016)
- The Shoulder Girdle: Equipment Programming for Stability & Function (Toronto, 2015)
- Prenatal Pilates on Reformer (Toronto, 2014)
Personal Achievements/Athletic Focus
- Ironman Canada (4 times)
- Ironman Lake Placid
- Ironman Arizona
- Ironman France
- Ironman Brazil
- Ironman Mount Tremblant
- currently training for 50kms plus runs