What is Pilates to you in 3 words?
Strength. Mobility. Focus.
Why I love to teach
I love the detail and specificity in teaching Pilates. It’s important to me that clients know exactly what muscles they need to engage while doing the exercises. If I do my job properly, then clients will leave feeling better connected to their body and the muscles that they worked – and for me, that is very rewarding!
- STOTT Halo Instructor Trainer (Toronto, Canada, 2016)
- STOTT Total Barre Instructor Trainer (Toronto, Canada, 2013)
- Lead Instructor Trainer for Merrithew/STOTT Pilates (Toronto, Canada, 2012)
- STOTT Zenga Instructor Trainer (Toronto, Canada, 2012)
- TRX Suspension Training Certification (Toronto, Canada, 2012)
- B.A, Bus. Admin (University of Windsor, 2000)
- Polestar Workshops – Intensive Case Studies with Dr. Brent Anderson (Niagara Falls, 2017)
- Merrithew Fascial Movement Course (Toronto, Canada, 2016)
- FAMI Cadaver course (New York City, USA, 2010)