Our Continuing Education Workshops and Master Classes are designed to inspire, refresh and inform Pilates instructors at all levels.
Check back regularly for new workshops and our monthly Master Classes. For all inquiries and to be put on our mailing list please email email@example.com
Instructor Master Classes
Offered on selected Friday afternoons each month these structured 3 hours Master Classes will include a 60-75 minutes workout led by senior instructor trainer and Studio3 owner Carla Ricalis. Each workout will be followed by a relevant and applicable discussion of the biomechanics, functional anatomy and client assessment taught and lectured by Osteopath and senior instructor trainer Jeff Ong.
Upcoming Master Classes
- The Biomechanics and Functional Anatomy of the Intermediate Reformer: Friday, April 24, 2020
- The Proprioceptive Input, Function & Power of Small Props on the Mat: Friday, May 8, 2020
- The Program Progression A: Training to the next level on the Cadillac: Friday, June 5, 2020
- The 15/85: 85% Upright, Functional Training on the Stability Chair: Friday, June 19, 2020
Continuing Education Workshops
All of our instructor workshops are designed to provide instructors with a more in-depth, detailed learning experience that challenges us to expand our knowledge on how to effectively train our clients based on their goals, needs, physical and sensory levels. Innovative programming sequences are integrated with a thorough discussion of functional anatomy and applicable biomechanics.
8 participants per workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to hold your spot.
- Advanced Level Programming: From the Top Down: *NEW DATE*: May 24, 2020
- Upper Quadrant: Dynamic Assessment, Function and Movement Sequences: June 7, 2020