What is Pilates to you in 3 words?
Calming Strength. Full Body & Mind Connection. Lifetime Commitment.
Why I love to teach
I love the wonderful people that I work with and the reward of seeing a client get the greatest impact from the simplest of movements. It’s a pleasure to work with each of my clients and I love when they’ve enjoyed the session and want to come back again.
- TRX Suspension Certification (Toronto, Canada, 2017)
- MELT Hand & Foot Certification (Chicago, USA, 2017)
- STOTT Pilates Zenga Certification (Toronto, Canada, 2016)
- STOTT Pilates Full Comprehensive Program Certification (Toronto, Canada, 2015)
- B.A., Hospitality & Tourism (Ryerson University, Toronto, 1991)
- Studio3 Instructor Skills Development Program (Toronto, 2019)
- Balance & Stability Workshop (Toronto, Canada, 2018)
- Total Barre Endurance with Props (Toronto, Canada, 2018)
- Body Harmonics Hip Replacement Programming (Toronto, Canada, 2017)
- Focus & Conditioning for Golf on the Reformer (Toronto, Canada, 2017)
- Body Harmonics Fascial Training for Balance Strength (Toronto, Canada, 2016)