What is Pilates to you in 3 words?
Fun. Diverse. Challenging (for mind and body!)
Why I love to teach
I love that my clients always leave feeling better than when they arrived! It’s great being able to challenge them and see their progress as they work towards the goals that are most important to them.
- MELT for Pilates Level 1 Certification (New York, 2017)
- MELT NeuroStrength Level 1 Certification (Utah, 2016)
- MELT Level 1 & 2 Roller Certification (New York, 2015)
- MELT Hand & Foot Instructor (New York, 2014)
- STOTT Pilates Full Comprehensive Program Certification (Toronto, 2008)
- B.A., English Lit. (Guelph University, 2007)
- Post rehabilitation, Pre & Post-Natal Pilates (Toronto, 2009)
- Zenga- Fluid conditioning with the ball (Toronto, 2009)
- Zenga- V2 vinyasa on the V2 max with Reformer (Toronto, 2010)
- Reformer and Platform Extender Programming (Toronto, 2011)
- Optimization of the Shoulder Complex (Toronto, 2012)